What is ionic framework?
What you’ll learn from this course ?
- Environment Setup for ionic & cordova
- Ionic UI Components
- Storage & Ionic Native
- Handling HTTP requests (REST API)
- Handling Media like images and videos
- Firebase Integration
- Social Authentication
- Publishing your apps to PlayStore & AppStore
- Basic programming knowledge (any programming skill)
- Basic HTML, CSS Skills
- Good Network Connectivity
- Windows / Mac (Min. 2GB RAM, 100GB Storage)
Who can learn?
- Web Developer who wants to develop mobile apps
- Entrepreneur / startup owners
- Student / Job seeking persons
- Anyone who has interested in ionic development
Ionic 4 Course Content
Introduction & Installation
- Introduction to ionic framework
- Environment setup
- Exploring ionic file structure
- Learning ionic commands
Learn how to work with UI components such as Action Sheets, Alerts, Modals, Buttons, Tabs, Segmentation, Inputs and much more
- Working with Inputs & Buttons
- Action sheet, Segment
- AlertBox, Modals, Toast Message
- Working with Images
Theming your App
- Modifying your App theme with sass
- Working with Ionic List view
- Ionic Grid view
Learn How to work with multiple pages, passing data between 2 pages, reading inputs & displaying inputs with another page.
- Creating new pages
- Navigate Between pages
- Passing data between pages
- Learn about Angular Router
Learn how to send / receive data from remote server using HTTP requests.
- Reading data from Remote server
- Sending data to remote server
- Simple Authentication
Working with Media
- Capturing images from camera
- Accessing Photo from existing gallery
Learn how to capture images from camera, access image gallery, record audio and video.
Working with Location
- Accessing user’s current location
- Displaying user location with Google Map
Learn how to access user’s location, How to display google map. Getting user’s address using places API
Working with Offline Storage
- Key-value based storage using ionic storage
- SQLite Storage
Learn how to store your data inside your mobile securely. Learn how to use SQLite database
Working with Firebase
- Introduction to firebase
- Learn about firebase usage in your app
- Firebase Authentication
- Email / password
- Facebook Authentication
- Google Authentication
- Firebase Storage
- Firebase Realtime Database
- Firebase FireStore
- Hosting your ionic apps on firebase
Learn how to perform database operations with Firebase, User Authentication, Media upload with firebase
- Facebook Authentication via ionic-native
- Google+ Authentication via ionic-native
Learn how to perform user authentication such as email / password, Facebook Login, Google+ login
Push Notification: Learn how to send and receive push notification using Firebase Push Notification Service
- What is Push Notification
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCF)
- Implementing push notification
Working with Ads: Want to display ads for your ionic apps? Learn Google AdMob SDK
- Exploring Google AdMob
- Multiple Ads type & AdID creation
- Displaying Banner, Full Screen, video Ads on your ionic app
- Implementing Paypal
- Generating KeyStore file
- Preparing Icon & Splash screen
- Updating brand information
- Publishing your app to PlayStore & AppStore
- Project Based Learning
- Learn from Expert
- Downloadable source code
- 1:1 Live Training
- Free Course Update
Frequently Asked Question
How training will be conducted & duration of this course?
Training will be conducted via online using Zoom. It’ll be 1:1 session or group (limited). We know, every student has different skillsets, so we don’t have fixed duration. Your satisfaction is my success. (Tip: usually students will complete in 15-20 days)
Do you provide any certifications?
Yes, we do provide course completion certification from codesundar.com
What are prerequisites?
If you have any basic programming knowledge, you can join this course.
Do you provide any discounts?
If you’re joining as group (min 3) of people, you can contact us for discounts. we don’t have any discounts for individual, but you can make payments in two parts (50:50).